Pages

Saturday, February 5, 2011

February 5th - Passport of Memories


My trusty National Parks passport has been out on my coffee table for the last few weeks - I think I took it out of some box that was too full and never found another spot for it. I love this old thing because it holds so many memories of past family vacations. My mom bought my brother and me our passports on our Lincoln vacation in 1992, and we've filled them with stamps almost every summer until now. Mine is especially "well loved" because I would pore through it both before and during vacations, trying to find any and every national park/monument within a two-hour radius of where we were going (my parents loved this!). I'm so happy and blessed to have these memories and hope that I can put even more stamps in my passport in the coming years.

No comments:

Post a Comment