Pages

Sunday, February 20, 2011

February 20th - My Heart Will Go On


Back in late 1997/early 1998, I loved Titanic. I think I saw the movie twice in theaters (this paled in comparison to some girls) and got excited every time Celine Dion's My Heart Will Go On came on the radio, especially the version that featured dialogue from the movie. And then my feelings changed. Perhaps it was the fact that My Heart Will Go On was overplayed on the radio or that James Cameron was just so cocky. Anyway, it was a complete 180 from December/January to March of that year.

Titanic was on TV this evening, which made me think of all this. I caught it halfway through and still couldn't managed to pay attention until the end.

1 comment:

  1. I saw it twice in theatres and loved the song version with the dialogue, too. So much. LOL. But I still sort of love this movie. :)

    ReplyDelete