Pages

Thursday, March 31, 2011

March 31st - The Last One


I thought it would be nice to take a picture of both Sammy and myself for my last Project 365 picture. However, Sammy, the cat who loves to get on the dining room table anytime he can, didn't want to jump up there for me. So I picked him up. I think this photo sums up our relationship quite well.

And just like that, my year-long project is complete. It's hard to believe the project began a year ago with Air Force One and ends with me back in Texas. It's been an exciting journey, and I'm thankful that so many of you have taken it with me.

Some of you may be wondering what I'll do next. Well, I do know that I won't be carrying my camera around with me for at least a week. :) I am planning to post a few more things here, and then I'll let everyone know my plans.

Thanks again!

2 comments:

  1. Love it! What a great way to end your project. SO fun. Now, it's time to scrapbook!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! You did it! I enjoyed following along and getting to know you a little. Keep me posted if you begin another project!

    ReplyDelete