Pages

Thursday, September 23, 2010

September 23rd - Laundry!


It's finally happened - I'm featuring my favorite part of the new apartment on Project 365.

The laundry room.

Except for the two years I lived with Paul in Austin, I've never had my own washer and dryer since I moved away from home. I've saved quarters. I've loaded my laundry card with cash. I've driven my two overflowing baskets of laundry to the laundry room because it was too cold outside to walk. I've avoided doing laundry because it's too late. Too cold. Too hot. Too heavy. Too difficult to carry up the stairs.

No longer.

Now I can do a load of laundry and forget about it for days. I can do laundry on two consecutive days and not waste two evenings out of my week. I can do tiny loads and not feel like I'm wasting money. I can do laundry in any type of weather.

I think I could get used to this.

No comments:

Post a Comment